Thursday, January 21, 2010

Newly Listed and Re-Listed


It seems I was going through a pink phase for a while... it's not a color I wear often, but I've been using it in my paintings and in my jewelry a lot lately. Perhaps it was my need to overcome the winter doldrums and get ready for spring.

This week, however, I listed things not in the pink realm. Here's a taste... visit the shop for details and other listings.

Summer Garden...

Song of the Sea...

Appalachian Spring...

Woodsong...

Rising Moon...

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny... someone just told me on Tuesday how they use pink-tinted lights in stores that they design because of the effect that pink has on the psyche! She was a retail designer for stores in NYC, and apparently you can buy the tiny halogen spots with the slightest hint of pink to the light. She said folks always said how GOOD they felt in her stores... how happy it made them feel when they walked it... how warm and inviting the spaces were... Just a little cosmic glow I reckon! Color therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rebecca! These are all fabulous -- I love the earthy, natural aura you celebrate through your jewelry -- and your paintings and music, too!

    ReplyDelete