Sunday, November 1, 2009

I've Been Featured in a Blog Interview!!


I got a wonderful request a couple weeks ago from Suzanne of BlissCandles! She asked if I would be willing to do an interview as a feature on her blog... well, who can resist a request like that? She emailed yesterday to tell me it had been posted, and I'm so excited!!

Here's the link to her blog and the intervew.

And here's the link to her Etsy shop, which is full of wonderful goodies: soy candles, tea lights and more!

Happy Sunday, everyone! I'm heading out in a couple hours to help set up and exhibit at Fall for Art, an annual art show with Associated Artists. Should be a fun event and evening!

1 comment:

  1. Just read the interview and it is great! Thanks for mentioning my blog! I love the "hound dog" portrait at the beginning of the interview! Also, love the photos in your shop of the leather lizard necklace and you with your lizard tattoos! Awesome! You should do more leather....looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete