Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday's Treasures... Five Fabulous Finds

I woke up this morning and found an email from a fellow artist, Jackie Schmitt aka plainspirit on Etsy, who has featured one of my paintings in her latest treasury. I followed the link, and boy howdy... it's a beautiful, vibrant collection of fantastic art and goodies! Check it out here.

Since I didn't know this artist, I took a look at her shop... beautiful work in stones and silver and beach rocks! So I'm featuring her this morning in my weekly Treasures collection.

You can follow the links to other treasuries that I am currently in, or have curated...
Sweet Embrace by theBeadAerie... filled with gorgeous reds!
Meet Me in the Meadow by Humblebea
Etsy Project Embrace by tmariepenrose... in a lovely mix of blues
Knee Deep in Zombie Fun... by moi!
A treasury I curated that just expired this morning had five sales for the featured sellers!!! I was pretty thrilled with that! Woo hoo!

Okay, now on to the good stuff... my five fabulous finds for this week!

Our Bond, a sharing pendant, by plainspirit... carnelian, moonstone, and sterling silver


A fine art photograph, The Last Leaves, by bomobob ...


A red felted poppy brooch, perfect for the upcoming holidays, by BigFrozenMelon ...


Arm warmers, and other really cool accessories and clothes, by treehouse28...


And finally, Secret Rendezvous, by one of my favorite Etsy graphic artists who features birds in unusual settings, PragyaK...


Until next week, remember... BUY HANDMADE, SHOP ETSY!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Niiiice, Rebecca!! These are wonderful picks--love the red and actually I'm just working on the warp for a red scarf!! Must be the season! xo Cait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, my sweet friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and wonderful picks! Thanks for sharing these fabulous artists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's the darker the days, the less contrasts there are and red stands out. Beautiful collection, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete