Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Necklaces and Upcoming Show

Yesterday I spent the day beading, beading, beading. It was very relaxing... such a nice change of pace. The autumn sun shone through the windows, the doors were flung open, a wonderful breeze blew through, and I finished four new necklaces and two pair of earrings. My husband and I have a show this weekend at a regional winery, so I wanted to get a few new pieces done for that. Now I need to go through my inventory and choose what I will display for the fall and winter seasons, make sure everything is priced, labeled, and tagged, and then start packing up!

But before I show you the new jewelry, let me show you the gorgeous sky I got to enjoy this morning, although briefly...


The Dance... using an upcycled enameled pendant with black glass, brown coral, and more...



Sweet Innocence... with a beautiful lace agate and amethyst pendant, grey cat's eye beads, lilac pearls, amethyst Swarovski crystals, faceted lilac glass rondelles, and more...



The Autism Puzzle necklace and earring set... with a silver colored puzzle pendant (text reading words such as family, kindness, love, trust, unity, charity, hope, etc) and beaded with jasper rounds, African opal, mother of pearl circles, serpentine and more... with extendable silver-plated clasp...



Black Beauty... a very dramatic, short choker beaded with lampworked glass beads and millefiori glass...



And finally, Millefiori earrings which would be so pretty with Black Beauty... on platinum-plated earwires and hanging 2 inches from the top of the earwire...

4 comments:

  1. Love the Autism Puzzle set!! Have a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the show! Your photos are amazing. I'm still trying to be a photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are so pretty--I think you must live in a paradise-setting, going by your photos...it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! beautiful pieces, each one is so unique. They're going to be snapped up!

    ReplyDelete