Monday, March 15, 2010

What to Wear?


Not too long ago, I received in the post this fabulous bamboo jersey T... so stylish and sexy and soft and just all around gorgeous... from GinaMicheleVintage. She sells her own original designer styles as well as wonderful vintage finds. This T is one of her originals, and I fell in love with it as soon as I opened the package. Of course there was still snow on the ground and a cold wind in the air, so I've had to set it aside and wait for the warmer temperatures to arrive. Well, they're coming, along with the springtime sun and the flowers... finally!

So today I decided to do a little window shopping on Etsy to see what I might find that would go with my new cobalt blue T. I thought you might like to have a look with me.



So I started with this fun and fabulous circle skirt by textureclothing

Then I found these wonderful leafy enameled earrings from decoratethediva...

If I'm feeling a little bit festive, I might add these lovely hair pins by poetica in my hair

Then I'd drape this gorgeous beaded necklace from beadworksbykerri around my neck

For my wrist, a sweet little felted wood bracelet by ingOOte, whose work I attest for first-hand!

And to carry my must-haves, which aren't many, I'd take along this Everyday Purse by annyandme

And last, and definitely not least, I'd sport these gorgeous Ariat cowgirl boots... a girl can't have too many...

So you may notice that I am not one who likes to match everything perfectly, and I like to wear things just a little bit different. And that's why Etsy is a perfect place to shop! So many choices, so many styles, and something for everybody! Give it a whirl, if you haven't yet!

14 comments:

  1. I love all your pics! I've been wanting to invest in a pair of cowgirl boots for some time now. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that would make quite the ensemble!! You have great taste :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cobalt blue tee, but I'd have to wear my bra backwards to cover the back "girls" haha

    love all your choices, I like eclectic dressing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This is awesome!!! Thank you for picking my leaf earrings!!! I like your style and you can never have too many boots!!! I have three pair of cowboy boots and an unmentionable amount of fashion boots from Bakers Shoes!!!
    Ty again,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, Rebecca! I love this mix--now if the weather would just warm up a little...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful mix; and, yes, you do sure have great taste-all these things are great- fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful choices. That beaded necklace is my favorite - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Are you beautifully togged out or what???? I love all your fab fashion finds Rebecca! What pure fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come on down to Texas and be my stylist! Wow.....great choices. Love the boots and the T!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt... and the boots... which of course would go fabulously well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for featuring my T on your blog! I love your other choices- you've got a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So... when do we get to see all those things on you ?
    I hope you'll take a picture !?

    ReplyDelete