Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spring, Oh Spring!

It's just around the corner, at least for some of us. I found these in my garden yesterday evening and was so joyous that I danced a little jig and clapped my hands in delight!


So this morning I took my dog Foster outside with me and we did a little tour of the yard to check on things and take photos.





Because I wanted to celebrate my joy, I painted a new watercolor specifically for this gorgeous buttery yellow and blue frame... Spring Bunting has been listed on Etsy. It's small, perfect for a shelf or table top, measuring in outer dimensions just 4.5 x 5.5inches.


Until next time, love the season you're in, have hope, and be kind!

4 comments:

  1. ...proof that everything is in transition, that life his it's own power. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clapping hands makes everything grow faster... didnt you know ? lol

    I really LOVE all these new framed pieces you are putting together... ADORE the one above in the yellow- that cobalt blue bird is rich rich rich.

    Check out this Treasury I included you in last night: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d4e440d16158eeff4691ecc/springtime-in-february

    ENJOY !
    xo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is trying to arrive, woo-hoo! Your painting is delightful Rebecca and that frame sets it off, so cheery. Hello to Foster!
    Cheers,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for spring! I can't wait until we have some evidence of it around here:) The Spring Bunting is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete