Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Inspiration... New Work

Well, it's the new year, and I'm hoping this one will bring good things. Last year was a hard one 'round here, and while I am content with my life and surroundings, I'm looking for things to be a wee bit easier, the load a little lighter. In light of that, a couple of my new smaller paintings are cheerful, inspirational, and hopeful.

Words to Live By contains some simple yet important sentiments, actions I hope to live by on a daily basis. Accompanying this 8 x 8 piece in the photo is Scout, my kitty who enjoys her life in the country. You can find details on the painting by following this link.


Blackbird Singing contains two of the things that are important in my life, music and birds. It measures 5 x 7 and can be found by following this link.


Until next time, share love, be an inspiration, and create joy!

4 comments:

  1. You are always an inspiration, Rebecca!! And it's funny because I just finished my blog about new ideas! And here's hoping the new year brings wonder and light and hope! xo Cait

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that blackbird lots !

    I'm in the process of reorganizing my living space... to make it better and to make room for one more dog & human... guess who's gonna be moving in :)

    Thanks for sharing your new work,
    xo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Nicole... I am SOOO happy for you! Woo hoo!! May this new arrangement bring much joy, contentment, exhiliration, and beauty! Every time I sing the Solstice Song, you know I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always an inspiration! Love the Blackbird! Scout is the perfect "model" for this piece of art. Don't all pussycats dream and inspire love or is that "inspire, love"!! It's all good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete